Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lee, Bob & the rest of us!!

Bob, Lee (& Piper) Naylon...owners of the ranch for about 19 years now. We can't get them to sit still long enough to get a recent picture, but that's ok, because that's what makes your stay special. All of us on the go taking care of the details.
They are available 24/7, every day of the year to visit with folks and help you in any way they can to make your ranch vacation the best it can be!


....and then there's me...Annette, Ranch Manager & sometimes "blogger". I am from Texas and have traveled to Colorado, Montana, Arizona, Wyoming & Texas working on ranches, but none compare to the love I have for the L&B. 2011 marks my 3rd year w/them & the friendships I have made with the remarkable staff & guests over the years have truly blessed me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment






____________________________________________________________


About Us

As a member of the Dude Ranchers' Association, the Lazy L&B Ranch strives to provide excellent service to guests in a traditional western ranch atmosphere.




 

Lazy L&B Ranch © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates